Monday, January 30, 2012

Date Night

A few months ago a Groupon came through for 10 hot dogs at a place here called the Dawg Pound or something like that. For reasons unbeknownst to me somehow my wonderful husband thought this would be a good Groupon to buy. So, one Friday night we decided to go get our hot dog on and see where the night would lead. For me, the hot dogs were not so great, but everyone else seemed to enjoy them alright which is good because we still have five left. After our hot dog fun I suggested we hit up Power Play, the local teeny bopper arcade/laser tag/bowling/go kart hang out! Luckily, Melanie and Ashwin were game for a good time so we all pitched in and loaded up our Power Play card for a fun filled evening.
I dominated the 4 v 4 racing game.
I did not dominate the dance off.
We did not play this game but I played it when I went here for team building. It is called whirly ball but should really just be called bumper car wiffle basketball. I really want to come back with more people and play it because it was super fun. Basically you have teams and then you drive around and smash into each other while each team is trying to throw a wiffle ball using little scooper thingy's at a hoop. Just trust me, it is pure awesomeness.
What 28-year old guy wouldn't be excited about a room full of arcade games?
Ashwin and Jeremy getting their shoot em' up on.
Jeremy mid power punch.
He's pretty buff.
While getting the pictures for this post from Jeremy's phone I found some other gem's from Christmas and other happenings. Rockin the BYU Snuggie I won in the Hart White Elephant
Our favorite burger place in Utah is now the Burger Bar in Roy. It is definitely worth the trip up there and will be top priority for us when we go home. The onion rings are amazing.
I finally accomplished one of my life long dreams and finally ate at a Cici's Pizza. It was. . . spiritual really. They have a mac and cheese pizza! Can you believe that? Mac and Cheese = awesome; pizza = awesome; mac and cheese pizza = a little slice of heaven.
And finally, we had to invest in a new ice scraper because some how our good one was lost in the move, and Jeremy's solution didn't pan out.

1 comment:

  1. TEN hot dogs-a little gross but your date night looks like lots of fun! Now that you're unemployed you could spend your days perfecting your arcade skills!

    ReplyDelete