Monday, December 15, 2014

Halloween

I love Halloween with kids! Nothing makes me happier than coming up with a good family theme costume. I hope my kids never have an opinion on what they'd like to be for Halloween because I already have the next few years planned out. 

The day before Halloween was our ward party. Unfortunately it started at 6 and we put the boys down at 7 so they were pretty much terrors shortly after arriving and we left before the actual trunk or treating even began. But I sure did love showing off our Thing 1, Thing 2 and Cat IN a Hat. 


It was not very difficult for the twins to harness their inner Thing 1 and Thing 2. As soon as we arrived they quickly began destroying all of the decorations that had been arranged. 


And who knew red hair and blue hair chalk made super green hair? I just kept putting more and more in and it just kept getting more green. Weird. 



They did a catwalk type thing for the kids and by the time we made it through Hunter was really enjoying himself. 


For Halloween we ended up going over to some shops to do some trick or treating because it started early and then we just took the boys around to a few neighbors right before bedtime. Jeremy and I were quite pleased with the amount of candy we ended up with. Overall it was a lot of work but quite fun to get our whole crew out and about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment