Monday, December 15, 2014

Is anyone listening?

I love how my blog goes from oh here are these funny stories from my life, oh we are having twins, had twins, annnnnd then nothing. And then over a year later here I am. We've been a little busy and a lot overwhelmed. But I still love reading other people's blogs so I thought I'd try writing some more if anyone is still out there silently stalking this blog. 

Oh and we had ANOTHER kid. 



That's our Landon boy. We think he's pretty much the best baby in the world 
minus that he is a horrendous sleeper.  It's hard to fault the guy though since that is basically the only time the child gets attention.

These two:


They are something else. So. Much. Energy. All the time. They do not believe in listening, being controlled in any way, or eating anything that might come from the food pyramid or hexagon or whatever it is these days. We think they are pretty awesome though. Twins are a lot of fun. 

We've learned a few things since having Landon.
1) We know nothing about raising children. . . Still 
2) We have amnesia. So many parents of multiples told us the first year is a blur and we never knew what that meant until having Landon and we truly cannot remember so many things we went through. 

Hopefully if I can blog once in awhile it can help me remember some of the craziness that goes on around here. 

4 comments:

  1. Me. I am silently stalking your blog, although I have no recollection of how I even have it :) Your boys sound a lot like my kids - we should definitely play sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toddler twins and an infant. Karma will certainly reward you... One day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a stalker of yours, D! :)

    ReplyDelete